Services & Capabilities
From design through to product delivery we adopt a partnership approach to customer engagement which values open communication and transparency. This allows us to develop a detailed understanding of our customers technical requirements, budget and schedule.
The result is our ability to deliver innovative value added solutions, often requiring complex machining and the use of challenging substrates.
- Custom & Batch CNC Machining
- Bespoke Machine design and manufacture
- Prototype design, development and testing
- Component design using Solidworks Professional 2012
- Traditional Machining operations
- Quality Inspections and testing
- Installation & Commissioning
- Machine Maintenance
- After hours callout service
- CNC Milling up to 1200 X, 760 Y,700 Z
- CNC Turning up to 600 Ø x 2000 BC
- Standard Milling up to 1000 X, 700 Y, 700 Z
- Standard Turning up to 600 Ø x 3000 BC
- Full Metrology Laboratory:3-Axis Co-ordinate Measurement, Vision Measuring,
- Surface Finish and Hardness Testing
- Alpha Com CAD CAM Program Facilities
- Carbon steel and alloy steel – all grades.
- Stainless steel – all grades
- Aluminium & Aluminium bronze
- Bronze & Brass
- Exotic Alloys – Inconel, Hastelloy, Titanium
- Nylons & Plastics
- Copper and copper/nickel alloys.